(1) Project Assignment Outline for the Selection of Alteration in Health Disease (Kidney)
) Project Assignment Outline for the Selection of Alteration in Health Disease (Kidney)
Create an outline of your project (1 page). The outline should only contain topic headings and a brief description of what it will cover. See the link below for an APA formatted outline. Remember that your outline will be a guide as you write your paper to keep you on topic and organized.
Required paragraph topics include but are not limited to: the role nutrition plays in the prevention of the disease, etiology, progression, treatment, recommended diets, nursing assessment, nursing interventions, client education, and adherence. Please use library resources to find out more about Nursing Assessment, Interventions, and Client Education
What Does a Good Outline Look Like?
Describe a Nutritional Assessment ToolFind a dietary assessment tool that can be used either generally or for a specific alteration in health.
When you have found your assessment tool, answer the following questions:
- What is the purpose of this tool?
- Do you believe that the purpose is fulfilled based on the questions being asked? Why?
- In what ways does the tool account for the individual perceptions and needs of the client?
- Is there a nutritional history included? What does it cover?
- Is the tool easy to use? Why or why not?
- Does the tool provide enough information to determine next steps or interventions? Explain.
The writing assignment should be no more than 2 pages and APA Editorial Format must be used for citations and references used. Attach a copy of the assessment tool.
Williams Essentials of Nutrition and Diet Therapy