https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png 0 0 Joseph https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png Joseph2023-02-24 22:36:002023-02-24 22:36:00analyze case 1
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
analyze case 1
There are two articles to read for this week’s assignment: Hodge & Osborne-Lampkin, 2014; and Strohl, Schmertzing, & Schmertzing, 2014. Each article offers an example of a case study. Analyzing these examples will demonstrate your understanding of case study design.
For each article, address the following by creating a presentation (PowerPoint/Prezi) that you would use to present to a classmate. Use the bulleted list below to serve as a guide. Be sure you are able to:
- Identify the problem/issue addressed in the study, along with the purpose of the study.
- Summarize the guiding research questions.
- Explain the role the researcher(s) assumed in the study.
- Determine how the researchers applied the principles of the case study design to address their research problem. Explain how it was an appropriate qualitative design to effectively address their research problem of interest.
- Define the boundaries of the case (single or multiple case) and the unit of analysis.
- Identify the data collection strategies used by the researcher(s).
- Were the constructs of saturation or triangulation apparent? Explain how.
- Examine any ethical issues that emerged in the research.
- Explain the challenges/limitations of the study.
- Provide an overall assessment of the study, and indicate whether the approach was effective.
- Recommend additions and/or modifications for consideration.
- at least 13 Slides (with notes & reference page)
- Support your assignment with examples from the articles. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included. Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.