This week you will assess risk by addressing the following items:
- Develop and assess a risk assessment tool that you will use to review and assess the case study project.
- Determine if your version of an effective risk assessment tool can adequately assess risk throughout this project.
- Include a risk assessment matrix with your submission.
Remember that a comprehensive risk assessment is completed throughout the life of the project. Go back through the resources provided in this class, as well as the external and supplemental materials that you have researched.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 – 1,500 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.
Download an APA sample paper from the Purdue OWL here.