https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png 0 0 Joseph https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png Joseph2021-02-05 22:15:322021-02-05 22:15:32Economic And Social Costs Associated With The Health Problem HIV (AIDS)- APA FORMAT!
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Economic And Social Costs Associated With The Health Problem HIV (AIDS)- APA FORMAT!
- What are the economic costs of this health problem for society, families, and individuals?
- What are the social costs (cost in any means such as time, human resource, social burden) associated with this health problem for society and individuals?
- Use data (statistics) from credible sources to support your discussion.
- Using APA format, create a reference list citing all the sources used in writing your paper.
- Interpret and include at least one graph or table that relates to the content of your paper. You will discuss the graph or table as part of your narrative and include the graph or table in an Appendix at the end of your paper. Cite the source for the tables or graphs below each one and in the reference list using APA format.
- Each focus paper must be written in a scholarly manner using proper APA format (6th edition).
- Each focus paper must be at least 750 words in length. The 750 words do not include the title page, reference list or appendix.
- Your paper should not consist of more than 10% of direct quotes. This means that in a 750-word paper, no more than 75 words can be directly quoted from a source. Points will be deducted from papers exceeding the 10% limit. Instead of quoting, paraphrase the information in your own words.
- Your papers must be submitted as MS Office Word documents, using a 12-point font, double spaced and with page numbers upper right corner of each page.
- In each focus paper, you must use at least three different credible, professional references to support your discussion. Your references should be cited in-text and in a reference list using proper APA format.
- The order of your paper should be: title page, body of your paper, reference list and appendix.