Wilbet this is the link to get into my lessons let me know if you was able to get into my lessons
1, Part A:
Write the first draft of your research paper. Include in-text resources and a bibliography or list of references. Use the DROP BOX area to upload your first draft. Label it “First Draft” and make sure you include your name on the title as you upload it. Indicate in the COMPLETE section that you have put your first draft into the DROP BOX.
Create a formal outline of the first draft of your research paper. Review Chapter 4 for information on how to make a formal outline. Copy the outline into the space provided.
3. Part C: Fill out “My Research Schedule”
Download “My Research Schedule” from COURSE MATERIALS. Check off the areas you have completed up through Unit 3 and upload it into the DROPBOX section for the course. Label it “Research Schedule” and make sure you include your name on the title as you upload it. Indicate in the COMPLETE section that you have put “My Research Schedule” into the DROPBOX.
Complete II: Sentence Fragments and Run-on Sentences
Re-write these sentences in the space provided so that they are correct:
4.1. I am repairing the motorcycle myself it’s not easy.
2. Those peaches are delicious they just arrived from Farmington, New Mexico.
3. While winter is my favorite season of cold weather.
4. The movie, “The Avengers,” is a great movie it is a favorite of mine.
5. There are fewer than 1,000 giant pandas in existence some conversationalists think we should begin cloning them.
6. I lost my book John found it.
7. Tom watching baseball.
8. Going to the doctor.
9. Giving out candy on Halloween.
10. The dinner that I cooked.
5. Journal Entry:
What is your progress on your research paper? Write down two facts that you have found so far on your topic. Include the reference where you found these facts in the correct MLA or APA format.