Mass Media Presentation
Business has moved pass its’ traditional role of selling products and service through conventional advertising and has joined the world of Social Media, Blogs and Internet Marketing. The project is intended to provide the student with a basic knowledge of mass media available for Business in the market place today.
The CEO (Dana P Fitch) of your company wants to move into the world of the Internet and it will be your job to research and come up with a viable means to do exactly that. Your task is to present a Business proposal presentation as to how your company can use the Internet through such media as Social Networks and Blogs.
- You may use either a real or fictitious business from one of these industries Finance, Service or Production (i.e. Morgan Stanly, Dunkin Donuts , GM).
- Once you have made your selection start researching for the media and services available for your company to enter the cyber world. Examine Social Media, Blogs Internet Marking Resources. Remember this is a great time to use your imagination. So go for it! There is one stipulation the media sources must be real, so you will have to provide URLs as references.
- Once you have completed your research put together a Business PowerPoint presentation to be given to the CEO and Stakeholders (Dana and the class). This will be accomplished by uploading to CANVVAS a PDF of the sides, presentation script, and outline notes. The presentation should highlight what media and services is best for your company to enter the market. Your grade will be based on the depth of research and the quality of your proposal.
Rudiments for Presentation
- 8 to 10 slides (50 points)
- Presentation Script of your talking points (50 points)
- Outline notes used in building the presentation (50 points)
- All Internet media must real and references i.e. ULRs (50 points)
- Submitting a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file upload