https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png 0 0 Joseph https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png Joseph2021-02-04 22:53:382021-02-04 22:53:38Home > Programming > Nursing Care Plan with Geriatric Depression Scale Studypool values your privacy. Only questions posted as Public are visible on our website. Nursing Care Plan with Geriatric Depression Scale
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Home > Programming > Nursing Care Plan with Geriatric Depression Scale Studypool values your privacy. Only questions posted as Public are visible on our website. Nursing Care Plan with Geriatric Depression Scale
Write a paper for an elderly client between the ages of 75 to 100 experiencing reactive depression due to placement in a long-term care facility by their family members.
- Describe your client’s biographical and psychosocial data as an introduction to your paper, along with any current medical diagnosis (for example: hyperlipidemia, hypertension, obesity or failure to thrive, diabetes, macular degeneration, heart failure history, osteoarthritis, urinary incontinence, etc.).
- Review the clients care plan. List one nursing diagnosis, one client goal, and two interventions found in the clients care plan. Locate two scholarly references to support what you found in the care plan and include them in your paper.
- Include the use of the Geriatric Depression Scale in your data gathering.
- See your assigned reading to obtain this scale.
- Give your client a score after tallying all the indicators on the scale for your client.
- Rate your client from “normal” to “severely depressed.”
- State your references in APA format at the end of the paper