Q1. In at least 250 words, discuss the following in your main post.
- Select an organization where you have access to one of their publicly available security policies.
- Identify the organization, policy type, and the policy’s importance to the organization. Be specific.
Q2.Issue Specific Security Policy (ISSP)
Learning Objective: Develop an issue-specific security policy (ISSP) that can be used at home or small business.
Consider your incident response plan (IRP) you created last week and discussed in the forum.
- Using a similar approach, draft a generic, sample ISSP that would be useful to any home computer user.
- Assume this policy could be available to the general public.
- Make sure you cover all of the critical aspects of a security policy.
- Get a second opinion on the ISSP’susability. You might use a family member, classmate, or a work colleague.
- Use that feedback to improve your policy. Include their feedback as part of your submission.
- NOTE: This means you’ll need to complete your initial policy to provide enough time for feedback and improvement.
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font:Arial, 12-Point, Double- Space
- Citation Style: APA
- Length: 1–2 pages (plus a cover sheet)
Last Week’s IRP : IRP.docx
Q3. Q3. Write about network security Analysis Based on Authentication Techniques.
Requirement : One and Half Page.