IT4580 Unit 1 Assignment 1 RFID Design Proposal Scope Technology
RFID Design Proposal Scope
Develop an initial RFID proposal scope document for designing an RFID infrastructure for the organization described in the course project description. Describe the organization and environment and identify the process, benefits, and risks for deploying virtualization within that environment. As part of the design proposal scope document, evaluate the existing infrastructure to make any and all improvements you believe are appropriate to create an RFID infrastructure that includes strategies for ensuring high availability, scalability, security, and a plan for company migration.
You must have a solid understanding of your IT project as you prepare for it. This is done by gathering facts about the company and identifying project needs. To prepare for this assignment, complete the following:
- Review the course project description.
- Complete the Pluralsight tutorials for this week.
- Research this topic and include at least three references from articles, books, or Web sites to support your paper.
- Assume that the facility is up and running with everything you need to install and configure the network devices.
Once you have an understanding of the project and the organization’s needs, complete the following:
- Describe the organization in detail; include information relative to its size, location, and background information.
- Identify the main business problems and requirements, including information relative to organizational user, organizational systems, and network requirements.
- Describe the advantages and opportunities that an RFID infrastructure can offer your organization.
- Identify a proposed RFID application for an organization. Discuss the areas of your organization in which you plan to deploy RFID.
- Identify and describe decision makers and stakeholders and those individuals included in the requirements analysis and information-gathering phases of an RFID design project.
- Describe the business and IT constraints and risks involved in deploying an RFID infrastructure and identify strategies for mitigating these risks.
Make sure that your paper is professionally written, free of errors, and that current APA style and formatting is applied throughout.
Submit your design proposal scope document in the assignment area.