As the pace of change in the world increases, there is discussion among people about whether long-held ideas of ethical/unethical and right/wrong still hold true. In this position paper, you will argue your agreement or disagreement with the proposition Ethical=Right, Unethical=Wrong.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that explains the arguments for and against the proposition Ethical=Right, Unethical=Wrong. Include the following in your paper:
- A discussion in support of the proposition.
- A discussion in opposition to the proposition.
- A research-based statement of and rationale for your position.