Kudler Fine Foods is a gourmet grocery store that has experienced significant growth over the past few years. In order to increase its customer base, Kudler Fine Foods is creating an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) plan and has hired you as a research consultant.
Create 5 slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes (150 words minimum per slide – exclusive of the Title slide and the Reference(s) slides) for Kudler Fine Foods’ management team in which you assess the importance of demographic and psychographic information in the development of marketing strategies and determine when to use this data in making marketing decisions. Address the following in your presentation:
– Determine when to use demographic, psychographic, geographic, and behavioral segmentation in making marketing decisions.
– Assess the importance of demographic data in marketing decisions for Kudler Fine Foods.
– Explain the importance of psychographic information marketing decisions for Kudler Fine Foods.
– Considering the various methods of segmentation, develop a positioning strategy for Kudler Fine Foods against competitive brands.
– Provide a rationale for each one of your decisions.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Make sure to cite any information that comes from Kudler Fine Foods – http://kudlerfinefoods.info/