In 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page), develop an evaluation plan to be included in your final evidence-based practice project. Provide the following criteria in the evaluation, making sure it is comprehensive and concise:
- Describe the rationale for the methods used in collecting the outcome data.
- Describe the ways in which the outcome measures evaluate the extent to which the project objectives are achieved.
- Describe how the outcomes will be measured and evaluated based on the evidence. Address validity, reliability, and applicability.
- Describe strategies to take if outcomes do not provide positive results.
- Describe implications for practice and future research.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.