please provide 3 posts in response to the following questions
An ideal post would be two solid paragraphs (that includes a thesis statement, a body of supporting evidence, and a conclusion that summarizes the main points). The post should be well constructed and free of grammatical errors, and be between 250 and 300 words. Using the Chicago Style citation format.
Please using the textbook as your only source.
Choose one (1) question. (chapter 27-28)
1. Was America’s policy of “containment” successful following the Second World War?
2. How did the Red Scare emerge after the Second World War? How did it impact American politics and society?
3. What were President Dwight D. Eisenhower’s political philosophy and priorities?
4. How successful was the civil rights movement of the 1950s in improving the lives of African Americans?
Choose one (1) question. (chapter 29-30)
1. What were Presidents Kennedy and Johnson’s motivations for deepening America’s military involvement in the Vietnam War?
2. What were the strategies and achievements of the civil rights movement in the 1960s? What divisions emerged among its activists during the decade?
3. What were President Lyndon B. Johnson’s major war on poverty and Great Society initiatives? How did they impact American society?
4. How did the youth revolt and the early civil rights movement influence other protest movements? How did new protest movements affect social attitudes and public policy?
Choose one (1) question. (chapter 31)
1. What were the factors that led to the election of Ronald Reagan, the rise of the conservative movement, and the resurgence of the Republican party?
2. What is “Reaganomics”? What were its effects on American society and economy?
3. How did President Reagan’s Soviet strategy help end the cold war?
4. What were the social and economic issues and innovations that emerged during the 1980s?
5. What was the impact of the end of the cold war and the efforts of President George H.W. Bush to create a post-cold war foreign policy?