https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png 0 0 Joseph https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png Joseph2021-02-06 03:06:362021-02-06 03:06:36Qualitative Mini Proposal
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Qualitative Mini Proposal
Research Question: When exploring Pinterest, in what ways are a parents self esteem affected?
- Mini-literature review. Include a review of three recent empirical sources (required) and one non-empirical source (optional).
- Research question. This specific question should be written in a way that it could be answered through qualitative data; this is the question that will be answered by the proposed study.
- Research design. Identify the research design for the proposed study. Choose from case study, ethnography, phenomenology, and grounded theory.
- Sampling plan. Describe your proposed sampling method, including a rationale for the sample you chose and how many participants would comprise the sample.
- Data collection plan. Identify data that you would collect in your study and describe the interview that you would use. Explain how you would collect the qualitative data that would answer your research question.
- Data analysis plan. Explain how you would analyze the data that you collected.
- Ethical and cultural concerns. Identify ethical and cultural concerns that may be present in the proposed study.
- Alternative considerations. Describe how the problem that you investigated might be addressed by using a mixed methods approach. Explain whether you believe that would be a stronger approach or not, in this particular situation.
- Length: 4 pages, not counting cover page and reference page
- APA Style: Include a reference page in the current APA style at the end of your paper.
- ***Number of references: Minimum of three peer-reviewed empirical journal articles which are no more than seven years old.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.