PART 1. 400-500 WORDS. IN APA FORMAT. NO COVER PAGE. WITH AT LEAST THREE REFERENCES WITH URL PLEASE.
- Discussion Question
- As the founder and owner of an upstart electronics firm, you see the need to develop a framework for managing innovation and entrepreneurship. Address any three of the following bullet points:
- How you will encourage your employees to think like entrepreneurs.
- How you will identify, select, and evaluate potential breakthrough ideas.
- Your system for ongoing monitoring and assessment of the external environment.
- How you will determine if an idea represents a breakthrough or incremental innovation.
- Your checklist of criteria for rating innovative idea.
The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.Your posting should be about 1 page (400 to 500 words) in length.
PART 2. 4-5 PAGES WITH COVER PAGE. IN APA FORMAT. AT LEAST 4 REFERENCES WITH URL PLEASE
Aspects of Individual Creativity
- As a human relations specialist at a small manufacturing firm interested in adding employees capable of conceptualizing and designing new products, you have been asked to develop screening criteria to rate new recruits on the following dimensions:
- Knowledge, skills, and expertise
- Drive, motivation, and perseverance (intrinsic motivation)
- Creative thinking
- Self-confidence, independence, and willingness to take a risk
- Willingness to be flexible and seek support as required
Analyze in detail the screening criteria you will develop to rate new recruits, long with the recommendations you will make to individual departments in their quest to hire highly innovative individuals.
- Submit your answers in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document using APA style