https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png 0 0 Joseph https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png Joseph2021-02-04 15:29:492021-02-04 15:29:49Synthesis of Nursing Theory
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Synthesis of Nursing Theory
- Choose a contemporary school of nursing, hospital, nursing home, or other facility in the healthcare arena and research the nursing theory used there.
- Describe the changing role of the nurse today and how they are influenced by the organizational nursing theory.
- Present your findings in a PowerPoint Presentation.
Your PowerPoint Presentation should:
- include the seven (7) topics as shown in the PowerPoint Presentation Rubric (MP2)
- be no more than 20 slides max.
- If you use graphics be sure they are small in size, so your presentation can be loaded quickly.
When you have completed this assignments, you will be able to differentiate the concepts of person, environment, health, and nursing, as they relate to select nursing theories.Major Project 2 (MP2)
Synthesis of Nursing Theory – PowerPoint Presentation
Your PowerPoint must address and have the following Topics Headings:
|Enhance Professional Nursing Practice (20 pts.)||How the nursing theory enhances professional nursing practice in the roles of advocate, provider, teacher, manager, researcher, and leader.|
|Promote Health & Healing
|How using nursing theory and theory from other disciplines as a basis for the nursing process helps promote health and healing|
|Challenge, Explore & Action
|How we can use nursing theory to challenge professional and organizational assumptions, explore alternatives, and guide nursing actions.|
|Identify and define the nursing Metaparadigms.|
|Analyze the philosophical baes of the concepts as they relate to specific theorists.|
|Differentiate the concepts as they relate to selected nursing theories.|
|Personal Nursing Philosophy
|Construct a personal nursing philosophy by integrating the metaparadigms and your individual values.|