Total Rewards Briefing Presentation
You have been tasked to prepare a future report for the management team that discusses key HR elements that help to better understand the importance of effective total rewards systems. The elements will consist of total rewards design and communication, sales force compensation, and preparing benefits strategically. You must meet with the management team for a 1-hour meeting to provide an overview of what the future report will contain.
Prepare a twelve to fifteen (12-15) slide presentation in which you:
1.Include cover, agenda, summary, and reference list slides, all of which counts toward the slide count.
2.Provide information with a minimum of four (4) bullet points overviewing the 5 elements of the Total Rewards Model. The ﬁve key rewards elements are: Compensation, Beneﬁts, Work-Life, Performance and Recognition and Development and Career Opportunities.
3.Provide information with a minimum of three (3) bullet points overviewing total rewards design and communication.
4.Provide information with a minimum of four (4) bullet points outlining motivation, behavior, and rewards program types for a sales force.
5.Provide information with a minimum of three (3) bullet points describing how you might strategically plan creating benefits programs.
6.Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other non-quality websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use the required PowerPoint business-professional template attached below.
- Critical Requirement: All bullet point information must have a minimum of 3 descriptive sentences about the subject. Because of this, there is no requirement to add notes to the presentation.
- Have headings for each section with all bulleted information aligned properly and using the same font and size.
- Images may be used but must be professional and relevant to the topic.
- Include citations and references for all information AND images received from other sources.