write an article review of 750 1 000 words
The purpose of this assignment is to critique a peer-reviewed article regarding consumer behavior. During this assignment, assume the role of a peer reviewer who is reviewing the article for a journal. Select an article from a peer-reviewed journal within the scope of consumer behavior (e.g., global marketing, services, pricing). Begin your research by using the School Library or an electronic database search. The article must be published within the last 5 years. Write an article review of 750-1,000 words that addresses the following:
- A general overview of the article. Include an opening paragraph stating the full APA formatted reference for the article you chose. Give a brief overview of the following: thesis of the article, hypothesis, research design methods, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Relationship to course. How does this article relate to the knowledge within this course? How does it relate to the textbook?
- A critical analysis. Did the process make sense? Was enough information given to determine if results were valid? Were the statistics clear and did they support the results? Were the results generalizable to a wider population than the sample subjects?
- A value assessment. Based on the conclusions, what value exists in the article for a future manager in the real world?
***You are required to use at least two academic references to support your reasoning.
***Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
****This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
****You will be graded on (Rubric):
1. Article Overview: Overview includes an opening paragraph, and a clear overview of the thesis of the article, including pieces such as hypothesis, research design methods, conclusions, and recommendations from author.
2. Relationship to Course: Includes a clear and thorough connection between article and course materials.
3. Critical Analysis: Critical analysis includes a compelling and thorough report of the process used, validity of results, use of statistics, and the ability to generalize to a larger population.
4. Value Assessment: Value assessment includes a clear and thorough take on the value presented from the article on the real world.
5. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
6. Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style): Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.