Case Analysis and Preparation
- Case papers should address the key issues that pertain to the financial strategy and then make clear recommendations with as much support as possible.
- Papers should be no more than three double spaced pages (not including exhibits) and include a cover page with your name, the date, the course number, and the title of the assignment (case name)
- Papers should be organized into specific sections. For example, Background, Key Issues, Risk, Recommendations, and Detailed Support for Any Recommendations.
- Your grade will depend on how well you identify the issues and argue your recommendation.
- All Footnotes and References Must use the APA Format.
The case you need to read I will paste with the PDF doc.