Select a peer-reviewed concept analysis article of your choice and write a response of 1,000–1,250 words. Use the following guidelines:
- Include an introduction.
- Describe the method of analysis, using the article and Chapter 3 of Theoretical Basis for Nursing.
- Describe the steps of process and the results for each step.
- Apply the concept to a practice situation.
- Include a conclusion.
Prepare this assignment according to guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
6. Fundamental Patterns of Knowing in Nursing
Read “Fundamental Patterns of Knowing in Nursing,” by Barbara Carper, from Advances in Nursing Science (1978).
7. Patterns of Knowing: Review, Critique, and Update
Read “Patterns of Knowing: Review, Critique, and Update,” by White, from Advances in Nursing Science (1995).
8. Professional Socialization Models in Nursing
Read “Professional Socialization Models in Nursing,” from
International Journal of Nursing Education (2016).
9. The Living Tree of Nursing Theories
Read “The Living Tree of Nursing Theories,” by Tourville and Ingalls, from Nursing Forum (2003).