discussion 2 5 1
Be sure to watch the video and the reading provided before this exercise
please do not plagiarism
We’ve focused a lot on paintings thus far, but there were also sculptors and architectures making influential new, modern works at the turn-of-the-century in both France and America.
In this last exercise for the week,
it’s your turn to select one work of sculpture or architecture from Chapter 26 or the Module videos to share with us.
Be sure to include in your post…
- An attached JPEG of the artwork.
- A clear identification of the artwork (artist name, title, date, art historical movement, medium).
- A brief analysis of form, noting how this connects to the larger trends of its art historical movement.
- A brief analysis of subject matter, noting how this connects to the larger trends of its art historical movement.
- A brief analysis of any larger themes, symbols, or messages present in this work, noting how this connects to its larger trends of the art historical movement.
- A brief explanation why you chose this work to share with us.