https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png 0 0 Joseph https://topchoicewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topchoicewriters-logo-300x68.png Joseph2021-03-02 08:28:182021-02-19 02:41:02IT Consultant Paper
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
IT Consultant Paper
- Parent domain (kris.local) and child domain (corp.kris.local) for the organization’s AD infrastructure are running on Server 2008. The following are concerns related to AD: (1) Kris Corporation is concerned about running multiple domain, and (2) automobile manufacturers are asking Kris Corporation to use single identity to procure orders in real time.
- The company has five locations in Atlanta (GA), Baltimore (MD), Chicago (IL), Seattle (WA) and San Diego (CA). The manufacturing plants are in Atlanta and Seattle.
- Disaster recovery is a big concern.
- Physical space for servers is an issue at the Atlanta location.
- Most of the IT staff is in Atlanta, which is the company’s headquarters, but other locations have significant IT personnel as well. Business personnel are similarly distributed across the company’s locations.
- Since all locations are independently connected to the Internet, file sharing is difficult among sites.
Your solution should cover the following five numbered areas and associated bulleted items listed under each.
- Active Directory
- Why and how should the company migrate to 2012 AD?
- Should the company remain at multi-domain model or migrate to single domain?
- What technology can provide single sign on? How will it be configured?
- Where should DNS servers reside?
- What kind of DNS security can the DNS servers leverage?
- Will a form of DHCP fault tolerance be implemented?
- How can DHCP addresses be tracked?
- Evaluate the pros and cons of implanting Hyper-V. Would it need clustering?
- What features of Hyper-V can Kris Corporation leverage?
- How can Kris Corporation improve its networking capabilities in terms of file sharing and security?