For this assignment you are to write a minimum of a 2-page paper that addresses market structure classification of the Apple iPhone 6 plus.
Note: The Apple iPhone 6 plus cellular phone will be researched for each course project assignment leading up to your final submission.
Guidelines for this assignment are listed below:
- Discuss which market structure best aligns with the Apple iPhone 6 plus.
- Align characteristics of the market structure to that of the Apple iPhone 6 plus.
- Discuss how price and quantity are determined for the Apple iPhone 6 plus.
- Identify other competitors in the market.
- Discuss whether or not any other competitors have influence over the market.
- State whether or not any competitors engage in price discrimination.
- Identify if the market for cellular phone aligns with game theory to include, a Prisoner’s Dilemma.
Include the following:
- Title page
- A minimum of 2-pages of content
- At least two sources
- Reference page
- APA formatted
Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page for credible resources that you may have used for your research. Remember to follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don’t forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- You must provide the web address links to your references/sources and cite ALL references used in the paper with quotations: “example” and underlined (for my reference).
- Make sure to write your paper utilizing proper APA formatting guidelines, and to include an APA formatted title page.
- ***A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source. For more information on credible sources, please visit the Rasmussen Online Library.